Topic: I was wondering what the AquaClear foam dimensions are? I really like those filter pads in the aquaclears. I want to buy just the pad on a website or something. Anyone know the measurements or dimensions of just the pad.
Posted by Jessica K: They are really good filter pads. It’s probably the best part of the entire AquaClear filters. You can just buy the filter pad itself for pretty cheap. But to answer your question the AquaClear pad dimensions are as follows:
Length is 6.5″
Height is 2″
Width is 3.5″
Length is 9.5″
Height is 3.5″
Width is 3.5″
More Related Questions:
- Good day, will my betta fish die if I leave them inside a car wholeday? (Off engine – at the parking lot) I need to attend an event and I shall bring my betta fish with me because I will bring them to our province. Please advise me because I am worried. Thank you.!
- Whats the daily temp like? If your car will stay between 75-82 it may work. Other then that, not gonna work. Even taking him with you may be bad. All the movement may stress out bad.
- You should get a bunch of those tiny fish so your fish(a betta) isn’t lonely. Or you can just put them in the one tank. It’s a ten gallon for my betta. No I can’t no I won’t no I shouldnt.
- Another one: “Why do you have all these same fish alone? Put them together, OMG!” Me: Honey, these are BETTAS!. “SO WHAT? They need friends!” -___-
- I guess I can see why you don’t have time for a life, you’re always cleaning tanks…..To be fair, I am always doing something with/for my fish but I like them more than most people so I don’t feel bad not having time for a life, I love my life with my fish, dogs, gecko’s, kids, and husband!
- You should see people’s reactions to my large catfish what are 3feet. “There so friendly” “do they have feelings?” “There massive” “do they bite” the list goes on.
- I consider goldfish bland and boring. Until recently. About 2 weeks ago I caught a couple 12 inch plus comet goldfish out of a flood control lake I found by the Missouri river. Probably a thousand or better in there. I now ilhave a new hobby and appreciation for goldfish. Never thought I would but now I feel like a giant goldfish hoarder.
- I love goldfish.
But this guy was doing the whole, “Goldfish have a 10 second memory,” and I was like, no, that is patently false and I can prove it.
- Mine have already learned daily feeding times! Any tips to get them bigger? I just got rid of the anchor worms they had and they haven’t shown back up yet so that’s a start.
- As far as I know, just feed them and keep them healthy. (Which isn’t too hard.) I’ve had one of mine for about two years, and she was in her previous home for another two years.
- “How do you keep it so clean?” Well.. I clean it once or twice a week. How else would it stay clean? Do people really think you don’t need to maintain an aquarium?
- It really simple and easy if ou do it correctly, but most people get tired when they heard once a week hahaha
- “Why dont you put a suckerfish to eat the algae?(bruh)
Because I have snails?
“Well I took care of fish back in the day. You need a suckerfish so they can eat the poop!!”
Do you eat poop?
“Hell no. I’m not a fish!”Dude was damaging my brain cells
- “Why is your betta in a huge tank (10 and 12 gallons)? It’ll stress him out! They’re supposed to be in small spaces!”
- “You don’t need such a big tank.” (my sister)…Me, “It’s only 38 gallons.” My friend, “Don’t you think the fish need a longer tank to swim around? They have more room in the ocean. Do you think you should get a bigger tank?” Me: “How much money do you have.”
- So I am water testing it now! Fingers crossed I resealed it correctly.🙃 its about 15-20 gallons I think, what should I put in it? I would like a betta but not sure what I could put in with it. I need something to help with algae clean up.
- Yep, I love gouramis but I wouldn’t trust them at all. I have a snakeskin and it took me a while to fiquire out she was a killer when the lights are out.
- Hi everyone. So i’m at a buddy’s place & i’m checking out his new planted tank. It’s a 20 gallon with lots of live plants, not sure what the permiters r or the temp & only has a molly & a few shrimp. After watching for them there was atleast 4 we saw. They looked & moved like a inch worm & kind of look like one too. Anyways… Sorry for the bad pic but this is what i just found in his tank. It’s that white thing in the middle. Please, What is it?